Dr. Katherine Bishop is a psychologist practicing in West Frankfort, IL. Dr. Bishop specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Bishop evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Bishop because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Katherine L Bishop PH.D.'s Practice location
West Frankfort, IL 62896Get Direction
Dr. Katherine L Bishop PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- Meet the Team Behind Sesame's Street's Special Needs Character: Julia
Sesame Street is a wildly popular educational TV series that began to shape our culture on November 10th, 1969. Since then, it has been a long-time favorite of both children and adults. The show combines puppetry, dialogue, and comedy to help educate children on topics such as the alphabet, numbers,...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- The Effects of AIDS on Families
IntroductionAIDS negatively affects not only the person suffering from it but also their families. It affects the relationships of the patients' family members. One major effect of HIV on families is the stress on children. Children often feel stress just knowing one of their family members has an...
- Clinical Depression: How it Affects Men and Women
Clinical depression is associated with social, occupational, and physical impairments. People commonly perceive that depression is a trivial condition that is not entirely genuine. However, depression is a real illness with real and debilitating symptoms, and should not be perceived as anything...
- How Integrated Classrooms Can Benefit Children with Autism
Children who have learning disabilities or other conditions on the autism spectrum often find themselves placed in special education. The idea behind special education is a positive one. It allows teachers to give more attention and care to students that need it the most. It also allows teachers to...
- Dr. Jacquelyn Ann Pickar-muniz PSY.D.202. S. Pershing St. Energy IL 62933
- Dr. Bedford E. f. Palmer PH.D.1433 E Walnut St Carbondale IL 62902
- Dr. Debra Lynn Braunling mcmorrow PHD306 W Mill Street Carbondale IL 62902
- Dr. Michael E May PH.D., BCBA208 Breeze St Carterville IL 62918
- Dr. Nova Marie Griffith PH.D.2401 W Main St Marion IL 62959
- Dr. Michael Edward Althoff201 E Main St Carbondale IL 62901