Dr. Kevin Wynne is an optometrist practicing in Pittsford, NY. Dr. Wynne specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Wynne performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Kevin Bradley Wynne OD's Practice location
Pittsford, NY 14534Get Direction
Dr. Kevin Bradley Wynne OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Dr. Michele Ann Lagana O.D.325 West St Canandaigua NY 14424
- Dr. Douglas B. Williams OD500 Kreag Road Pittsford NY 14534
- Dr. Craig F Willoth OD500 Kreag Road Pittsford NY 14534
- Dr. Scott A Crawshaw O.D.99 Dutch Hill Rd Orangeburg NY 10962
- Dr. Chad Lehtonen O.D.1 Lakeview Park Rochester NY 14613
- Dr. Jennifer A Bateman O.D.500 Kreag Rd Pittsford NY 14534