Dr. Jean T. Bieraugel MD
Family Practitioner555 Black Oak Dr Suite 100 Medford OR, 97504
Dr. Bieraugel is originally from New Ulm, Minnesota and moved to the Rogue Valley in 1996. She earned her medical degree from the University of Minnesota in 1976, and completed her residency training ...
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1976
University of Mn Med Sch 1976
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- U Minn Hosp
Dr. Jean T. Bieraugel MD's Practice location
Medford, OR 97504Get Direction
Dr. Jean T. Bieraugel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bieraugel
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Diarrhea: The Top 10 Questions
Is diarrhea a sign of early pregnancy?Diarrhea is a very common sign of early pregnancy. Every woman is different and so are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman experiences the same symptoms. Hence, diarrhea is also not a symptom that every pregnant woman experiences, although it’s quite...
- What Do Antispasmodic Medicines Do?
Antispasmodic medicines are commonly prescribed drugs for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). These medications can help relieve abdominal cramping and pain, which are common symptoms experienced by people with IBS. However, antispasmodic medications might not be suitable for people who have...
- All About Skin Abrasions
What is an abrasion?An abrasion is an open wound caused by the skin coming into contact with a rough surface, rubbing away the upper epidermal layer of the skin. The parts of the body that are more prone to abrasions are thin-skinned bony areas, such as the elbows, knees, ankles, shins, and upper...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- Dr. Rivka A Sanders MD540 CATALINA DR ASHLAND OR 97520
- Dr. Suzin M Hagar MD691 MURPHY ROAD SUITE 107 MEDFORD OR 97504
- Dr. Jason Michael Kuhl M.D.1698 E Mcandrews Rd Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Pedro Bujosa MD691 MURPHY RD MEDFORD OR 97504
- Dr. Alan Mcclung Jones M.D.1111 Crater Lake Ave Medford OR 97504
- Dr. William P Powell D.O.595 N MAIN ST STE 2 ASHLAND OR 97520