Dr. Jeanette Lopez is a speech language pathologist practicing in EL PASO, TX. Dr. Lopez specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Lopez evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Lopez helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Jeanette B. Lopez MA; CCC-SLP's Practice location
EL PASO, TX 79936Get Direction
Mrs. Jeanette B. Lopez MA; CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Mrs. Elizabeth H Gallardo M.S., CCC-SLP1831 MURCHISON DR STE C EL PASO TX 79902
- Mr. James Edward Ontiveros M.S.,CCC-SLP10880 EDGEMERE BLVD EL PASO TX 79935
- Mrs. Yolanda Flores-moreno M.S.-SLP, CCC1363 PONY TRAIL PL EL PASO TX 79936
- Rachel L Bustos SLP6601 MONTANA AVE EL PASO TX 79925
- Ms. Marcia H Allen SLP1477 LOMALAND DR STE E7 EL PASO TX 79935
- Bertha Herrera M.S. CCC-SLP3800 N MESA ST EL PASO TX 79902