Dr. Sonya Slater is a psychologist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Slater specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Slater evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Slater because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Sonya Nichole Slater PSY.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43232Get Direction
WORTHINGTON, OH 43085Get Direction
Dr. Sonya Nichole Slater PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Autism, Hip-Hop, and a New Musical
A new musical by the name of "Wonderland" seeks to explore autism via rap and spoken word.WINGS"Wonderland" is a WINGS production. WINGS is nationally recognized as one of the leading performing arts programs for children, and is located at the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center. Their goal is to inspire...
- What is Binge Eating Disorder (BED)?
Binge Eating Disorder, which is abbreviated as BED is an eating condition which is marked with recurring periods of quickly eating too much food, thus making one feel uncomfortable. A person with this condition lacks self-control during the binge episodes and afterwards feels ashamed, distressed and...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- Temple Grandin Teaches How to Move Beyond Labels
Mary Temple Grandin, a professor of animal science at Colorado State University, expert consultant in the livestock industry on animal behavior and Autism spokesperson, was born on August 29th, 1947. She was never officially diagnosed with autism during her childhood or adolescence.Rather, she...
- Unique Social Clubs for Women On the Spectrum
For people with autism, social activities can be both difficult and stressful. This can often lead to avoidance of such situations, which in turn leads to isolation. As humans are social beings, lack of interaction with other people can leave many feeling depressed.For one young woman with autism,...
- How to Help Children with Separation Anxiety
IntroductionIt is quite natural for young children to become anxious when their parents say goodbye to them. Even though this stage can be difficult to deal with, know that separation anxiety is a part of normal child development. Separation anxiety can be relieved by knowing some effective...
- J. Robert Padberg1570 Fishinger Road Columbus Ohio 43221
- Dr. Kara J. Karam PSY.D.4624 Sawmill Rd Columbus OH 43220
- Dr. Timothy P, Shea PSY.D.480 Medical Center Dr Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Lynne Roddy Johnston PH.D.5701 N High St Columbus OH 43085
- Dr. Marc Gilbert Schramm PSY.D.3970 Brown Park Dr Hilliard OH 43026
- Dr. Cathy Mcdaniels wilson PH.D.52 W 5th Ave Columbus OH 43201