Dr. David Shin-yin Tsai MD
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Pain Medicine4110 Manatee Ave W Bradenton FL, 34205
Dr. David Tsai is a physiatrist practicing in Bradenton, FL. Dr. Tsai is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Tsai focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Tsai can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1991
University of Michigan Medical School 1991
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- The pharmacological effect of omeprazole on water gastric emptying: A study based on an impedance measure.
- Applied potential tomography in liquid gastric emptying measurement: design, assembling, calibration, and clinical application.
- Cloning and sequencing of cDNAs encoding two S proteins of a self-compatible cultivar of Petunia hybrida.
- Preparation and characterization of iridium dioxide-carbon nanotube nanocomposites for supercapacitors.
- Growth and characterization of well-aligned densely-packed rutile TiO(2) nanocrystals on sapphire substrates via metal-organic chemical vapor deposition.
- Growth and characterization of V-shaped IrO(2) nanowedges via metal-organic vapor deposition.
- Effects of root applications of gibberellic acid on photosynthesis and growth in C3 and C 4 plants.
- An accurate stepwise electrocardiographic algorithm for localization of accessory pathways in patients with Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome from a comprehensive analysis of delta waves and R/S ratio during sinus rhythm.
- The influence of body size to the parameters of gastric slow wave: studied with
- Mitral valve prolapse in patients with paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia.
- An assembled electrogastrographic device to examine the meal effect on gastric slow wave.
- Chronic Pain
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disease
Dr. David Shin-yin Tsai MD's Practice location
Bradenton, FL 34205Get Direction
Dr. David Shin-yin Tsai MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tsai
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis
Diets for OsteoporosisThe type of food you eat has a significant impact on your bones. Being informed of the foods that are highly enriched in calcium and vitamin D will always help you in making healthy food choices.If you take a well-balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, dairy, and fish,...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Osteoporosis: Know the Causes
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in reduced bone density and enhanced vulnerability of the bones. The detrimental thinning of the patient’s bones combined with the development of weaker bone crystals makes them highly susceptible to fractures.Although osteoporosis itself doesn’t directly...
- Dr. Vasilios Stambolis MD1700 S TAMIAMI TRL SARASOTA FL 34239
- Dr. Bruce Sicilia MD1700 S TAMIAMI TRL SARASOTA FL 34239
- Dr. Amitabh Goel MD8936 77TH TER E UNIT 101 LAKEWOOD RANCH FL 34202
- Dr. Lance Cassell M.D.3945 CLARK RD SARASOTA FL 34233
- Dr. Laura B Ottaviani DO6015 Pointe West Blvd Bradenton FL 34209
- Dr. Erik S Herman MD6050 CATTLERIDGE BLVD STE 201 SARASOTA FL 34232