David Donald Timm M.D.
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology300 E Hospital Road Dwight D Eisenhower Augusta GA, 30905
Dr. David Timm is a radiologist practicing in Augusta, GA. Dr. Timm specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
University Of Texas Medical School at Houston 2005
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Discovery and characterization of novel selective inhibitors of carbonic anhydrase IX.
- Functionalization of fluorinated benzenesulfonamides and their inhibitory properties toward carbonic anhydrases.
- Intrinsic Thermodynamics and Structures of 2,4- and 3,4-Substituted Fluorinated Benzenesulfonamides Binding to Carbonic Anhydrases.
David Donald Timm M.D.'s Practice location
Augusta, GA 30905Get Direction
Iron Mountain, MI 49801Get Direction
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Bryan Swilley M.D.1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Veronica Solis MD1040 Alexander Dr Augusta GA 30909
- Jay J. Pillai MD1120 15th Street Augusta GA 30912
- Stephen John Buetow M.D.Ddeamc, Department Of Radiology Augusta GA 30905
- Samuel W. Mietling M.D.630 13th St Augusta GA 30901
- Paul N. Karmin MD1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912