Dr. Melissa Briggs-phillips is a psychologist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Briggs-phillips specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Briggs-phillips evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Briggs-phillips because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Melissa L. Briggs-phillips PH.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43219Get Direction
DUBLIN, OH 43017Get Direction
Dr. Melissa L. Briggs-phillips PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Sixteen-year-old Student with Autism Wins Half-Marathon on First Try
Competing in a half-marathon is a feat for everyone involved; there are immense pressures and completing all those miles is extremely grueling. Just to finish is impressive, but winning the race is astounding. What makes such a thing even more remarkable? Winning with autism. Logan Thomas is only...
- How Integrated Classrooms Can Benefit Children with Autism
Children who have learning disabilities or other conditions on the autism spectrum often find themselves placed in special education. The idea behind special education is a positive one. It allows teachers to give more attention and care to students that need it the most. It also allows teachers to...
- Marriage, Relationships, and Autism
An autism diagnosis can be life changing in many ways, but many wonder how it will impact their relationships, marriages, and other long-term plans.MarriageLife is like a roller coaster. There are highs and lows.However, your partner is supposed to be there through all of it with you, and you will...
- How Poetry Enables Children with Autism to Educate Others
It can be very difficult for children with autism to be understood by their classmates and peers, but recently some have been turning to poetry.Jadon's PoemCandace Thompson recently submitted a poem by her son Jadon, who is 11 years old and on the autism spectrum. When asked what inspired him to...
- What Is Intrinsic Motivation?
Intrinsic motivation is a type of behavior, which is driven or fueled by internal rewards. It involves engaging in a behavior, in which a person finds it as personally rewarding. Essentially, a person performs an activity not to receive external rewards, but for his or her own...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- J. Robert Padberg1570 Fishinger Road Columbus Ohio 43221
- Dr. Kara J. Karam PSY.D.4624 Sawmill Rd Columbus OH 43220
- Dr. Timothy P, Shea PSY.D.480 Medical Center Dr Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Lynne Roddy Johnston PH.D.5701 N High St Columbus OH 43085
- Dr. Marc Gilbert Schramm PSY.D.3970 Brown Park Dr Hilliard OH 43026
- Dr. Cathy Mcdaniels wilson PH.D.52 W 5th Ave Columbus OH 43201