Dr. Ira Asher Rubin D.C.
Chiropractor1125 Kildaire Farm Rd Suite 101 Cary NC, 27511
Dr. Ira Rubin is a Chiropractor practicing in Cary, NC. Dr. Rubin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Rubin seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Ira Asher Rubin D.C.'s Practice location
Cary, NC 27511Get Direction
Dr. Ira Asher Rubin D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rubin
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Timothy Allen Swank D.C.3750 NW Cary Pkwy Cary NC 27513
- Dr. Jeffrey Brian Roistacher DC8450 Falls Of Neuse Rd Raleigh NC 27615
- Dr. Melissa Tang213 Providence Road Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Dr. Abigail Lynn Swank DC3750 NW Cary Parkway Cary NC 27513
- Dr. Steven J Rubin DC9380 Falls Of Neuse Rd Raleigh NC 27615
- Dr. Luke Andrew Gibson D.C.101 LATTNER COURT MORRISVILLE NC 27560