Dr. Donald K. Rahhal M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)4140 W Memorial Rd Suite 500 Oklahoma City OK, 73120
Dr. Donald Rahhal is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Rahhal specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Rahhal can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Rahhal can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1971
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Iu Health University
- Indiana University Affiliated Hospitals
- Mercy St Vincent Medical Center/Mercy Health Partners Program
Dr. Donald K. Rahhal M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Donald K. Rahhal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rahhal
- What are the Different Types of Breast Cancer?
Appropriate treatment options for breast cancer differ depending on what type of cancer the individual has. A biopsy of the tissue samples from the breast helps to identify the type of breast cancer. Most breast cancers bloom in the ducts that connect lobules to the nipple in the breast. It is rare...
- Breaking: Asthma Drugs may not Actually Cause Birth Defects
A new study has shown that asthma treatment may not actually increase the risk of birth defects as generally thought. This is reassuring news for many pregnant women who have asthma and need treatment. There was a very mild increase in the risk of rare birth defects in women who took the medication...
- What is Amenorrhea: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Defined in very simple words, amenorrhea is the absence of a menstrual period in a woman during her reproductive age. Normal menstruation starts at the age of 12, but the range can vary. Amenorrhea may exist when a woman does not experience periods for three months in a row or her first period by...
- Potential New Target Found for Ovarian Cancer Treatment
Being diagnosed with any form of cancer is a scary event that can turn a person’s world upside down. While cancer is never good, there are certain forms of the disease that are more threatening than others.When it comes to women, especially post-menopausal women, endometrial cancer can be one of...
- How Can Multiple Myeloma Affect My Bones?
What is Multiple Myeloma?Multiple myeloma is a blood cancer that is also known as hematologic cancer. It is characterized by the uncontrollable multiplication of a certain population of plasma cells (also known as malignant plasma cells, or myeloma cells). Plenty of similar antibodies, known as...
- Treatments For Genital Herpes
Even though there is no cure for genital herpes, several treatments are available. Treatment of genital herpes is aimed at relieving symptoms and reducing the frequency of recurrent infections (outbursts). Most cases of herpes may be resolved without treatment. However, treatment is important as it...
- Dr. David A. Kallenberger MD3433 Northwest 56th Street Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73112
- Dr. Valerie A. Engelbrecht M.D.11200 N Portland Ave Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Joseph Caleb Mitro M.D.1312 N Harville Rd Duncan OK 73533
- Dr. Jacob Lauer MD920 Sl Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Kamal Anthony Shanbour M.D.4140 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Meaghan Elizabeth Tenney MD5841 S Maryland Ave # Mc2050 Chicago IL 60637