Dr. Sheila Lindley is a hand surgeon practicing in Jackson, MS. Dr. Lindley specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1984
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgery of the Hand
- Fracture fixation in the mutilated hand.
- Prevalence of anatomic variations encountered in elective carpal tunnel release.
- Unilateral intrinsic resection of the lateral band and oblique fibers of the metacarpophalangeal joint for proximal phalangeal fracture.
- Hand fractures and dislocations in the developing skeleton.
- Malunions of the finger metacarpals and phalanges.
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Surgery Of The Hand-Surgery; Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Plastic Surgery; Tenet St Joseph H-Creighton U, General Surgery; Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, General Surgery
Dr. Sheila G Lindley MD's Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
Dr. Sheila G Lindley MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- What to Expect After Knee Replacement Surgery
The major thing you would expect after a knee replacement is proper recovery and the successful outcome of the procedure. Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is aimed at correcting a damaged knee joint. The recovery period after this operation varies depending on the type of surgery carried...
- Who Gets Cholera?
Cholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae, which attacks the small intestines. This disease is extremely contagious, especially in areas where there is poor sanitation or during disasters such as floods. It is capable of killing people who are infected within...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Michael Thomas Friel M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Prof. William Bennett Geissler M.D.1410 E Woodrow Wilson Ave Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Phillip Blevins M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Somprasong Songcharoen M.D.971 Lakeland Dr Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Carolyn Ann Cushing M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216