Dr. Mark Mamros is a family practitioner practicing in Washington, PA. Dr. Mamros specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Mamros possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1987
Temple University School of Medicine 1987
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Geriatric Medicine
- Hiatal Hernia
- Venous Insufficiency
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- Washington Hosp, Family Medicine
- Washington Hospital Center Program
Dr. Mark Allen Mamros M.D.'s Practice location
Washington, PA 15301Get Direction
CLAYSVILLE, PA 15323Get Direction
Dr. Mark Allen Mamros M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mamros
- What Is Excessive Sweating?
Introduction Excessive sweating is often discomforting and a hassle. Do you sweat more than other people and wondering why? Do you excessively sweat when you barely start walking or carrying out any physical activity within five minutes? Do you have the tendency of wiping your hands every time you...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Understanding Chlorophyll and Its Amazing Health Benefits
You might have heard about chlorophyll at some point in your life--everyone who has gone to school has been told by their science teacher about how plants make their own food from sunlight. However, not everyone knows that the green substance commonly for imparting the color green to plants actually...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Dr. Christopher Edgar Rhody DO36 E Pike St Canonsburg PA 15317
- Dr. Mylaina Lyn Sherwood M.D.3415 Millers Run Rd Cecil PA 15321
- Dr. Darcy Billisits Giger DO113 Curry Hollow Rd Pittsburgh PA 15236
- Dr. Melissa Jean Kashlan M.D,1227 Smith Township State Rd Burgettstown PA 15021
- Dr. Zorica Rutovic M.D.5119 Clairton Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15236
- Dr. Rachael A Marcantonio DO2920 W Liberty Ave Pittsburgh PA 15216