Dr. Julie Akiko Gladsjo MD
Dermatologist760 E Solana Cir Solana Beach CA, 92075
Dr. Gladsjo earned her Bachelor of Science degree at the University of California, Irvine. Initially focused on research, she completed a Ph.D. at Auburn University, before deciding that she was more ...
Education and Training
Auburn University Clinical Psychology/Neuropsychology 1994
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2009
- Absence of neuropsychologic deficits in patients receiving long-term treatment with alprazolam-XR for panic disorder.
- Adequacy of recall of drinking patterns and event occurrences associated with
- Environmental influences on relapse in substance use disorders.
- Treatment of surgical scars using a 595-nm pulsed dye laser using purpuric and nonpurpuric parameters: a comparative study.
- Review of the use of a semisynthetic bilaminar skin substitute in dermatology and a case series report of its utility in Mohs surgery.
- Environmental events surrounding natural recovery from alcohol-related problems.
- Help-seeking and recovery by problem drinkers: characteristics of drinkers who
- Medical comorbidity in schizophrenia.
- A neuropsychological study of panic disorder: negative findings.
- Arnold W. Gurevitch, MD Resident Case Presentation Award2008Pacific Dermatology Association
- Mohs Surgery
- Excision Of Cancerous Skin Lesions
- Melanoma Excision
- Acne Treatments
- MemberAmerican Board of Dermatology 2009
- University of California San Diego, Medical Center Dermatology 2009
- University of California San Diego Medical Center Mohs Surgery 2010
Dr. Julie Akiko Gladsjo MD's Practice location
Solana Beach, CA 92075Get Direction
Dr. Julie Akiko Gladsjo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gladsjo
- How Is Hives (Urticaria) Diagnosed?
Hives are normally diagnosed by performing a detailed physical examination of the idiosyncratic reddish rash. If a patient is suffering from long-term hives, several tests may be done to establish the underlying cause.Acute Hives DiagnosisA general medical practitioner can simply diagnose mild...
- Diagnosing Jock Itch
Jock Itch is a fungal infection that attacks the surface layer of skin around the groin, buttocks and where the thighs join at the waist. Typically, it is brought about by a fungus belonging to a group called Dermatophytes. Candida Albicans, the common yeast is also known to create this...
- Wolf Spider Bites
It can be quite scary when someone experiences a wolf spider bite. However, if someone knows what wolf spiders are and how to take care of their bite wounds, it would minimize any possible dangers or complications. If you want to know more about the wolf spider, then you have definitely come to the...
- What Is Vitiligo?
Vitiligo is a long-term skin condition in which depigmentation results in white patches on different parts of the body. Some people may have white patches in many areas at the same time. Hair grown on the affected areas may also be decolorized. This skin condition is more common in people with dark...
- Where Are Ingrown Hairs Most Likely to Form?
In normal cases, shafts of hair pierce the skin pores called follicles, and emerge externally to form a protective covering for skin. Sometimes, the same hairs curve backward and re-enter the skin creating small bulbous fluid-filled sacs, that become prone to infection. Such a condition is called an...
- 5 Tips to Avoid Melanoma
Melanoma is a very common type of skin cancer. In some countries, melanoma rates are increasing despite the fact that it is one of the most preventable cancers. Some people face more risk of melanoma than others. Once you understand your risk, you will be more inclined to take preventive measures to...
- Dr. Ronald M. Harris O.D.320 Santa Fe Drive Encinitas California 92024
- Dr. Azadeh Shirazi MD10666 N Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Arjang K. Miremadi MD7702 Ivanhoe Ave San Diego CA 92037
- Vanessa Ayumi London15525 Pomerado Road Poway California 92064
- Dr. Richard Foxx MD255 North Elm Street, Suite 201 Escondido CA 92025
- Dr. Julia G Kurlan MD519 Encinitas Blvd. Encinitas CA 92024