Dr. Janice J. Kim MD
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR, 97239
Dr. Janice Kim practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Portland, OR. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Kim treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Janice J. Kim MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
Aurora, CO 80045Get Direction
NOVI, MI 48376Get Direction
Dr. Janice J. Kim MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Healthy Foods for Healthy Hair
Shampooing and conditioning your hair may not be enough to have luxurious locks. “Every month hair grows about 1/4 in or 1/2 in, and the most important thing for healthy growing hair is nutrients," says Dawn Jackson Blatner, RD, a Chicago-based dietitian. A “healthy diet favors the growth of...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- Colitis May Force Georges St-Pierre to Retire from MMA
Fans are devastated as news circles that former MMA Champion George St-Pierre may have to retire completely due to his battle with colitis.Fighting colitisWhile Georges St-Pierre has a lot of fighting under his belt, the next one he will have to win will be against colitis. In a recent interview,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Lasik Eye Surgery
Nearsightedness or myopia, farsightedness or hyperopia and astigmatism or blurred vision are collectively referred as refractive disorders which commonly affect the eyes. They occur as a consequence of disease, injury or progressive aging. The weakening of the eye lens and lengthening or shortening...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Running Barefoot Has More Benefits
Running barefoot may be more beneficial than running with cushioned shoes, according to a study published in, Nature. Runners using cushioned shoes usually land on their heels when those running barefoot may land flat-foot or on the balls of their feet, say researchers. According to Daniel...
- Dr. Kirk Lalwani M.D., F.R.C.A.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Michael Armand Seropian M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Michelle Wai Diu M.D.3101 SW SAM JACKSON PARK RD PORTLAND OR 97239
- Dr. Angela Tay Zimmerman MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Christine Stanley Martin MD3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Grace Hsieh M.D.3101 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239