Dr. Mark Taubman is a cardiologist practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Taubman specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Taubman also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1978
New York University School of Medicine 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Brigham & Women's Hospital Program
Mark Taubman MD's Practice location
Mark Taubman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Have you been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis? If so, there is a possibility that you could be at a higher risk of experiencing further issues with other organs. Because of these risk factors, it is important to look out for any possible symptoms you may be experiencing. These symptoms can vary...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What You Need to Know About Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
What is CHD?Coronary heart disease (CHD) is the disease that develops when there is an insufficient oxygen supply to the heart muscle by the coronary arteries. The most common reason for this is atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries with cholesterol plaques formation and narrowing of the arterial...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- What Is Right-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Right-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure is called by other names, such as congestive heart failure (CHF), cardiac failure, left-sided heart failure, and right-sided heart failure.The heart is an organ that pumps blood to various parts of the body and is a little larger than...
- What is the Ideal Cholesterol Level?
Ideal Cholesterol LevelLast week when you went for the regular check up the doctor told you that your ‘bad’ cholesterol levels are high. What does that mean? Is good and bad cholesterol the same thing? Yes, cholesterol is needed for maintaining good health. If the levels of low density...
- Joan L. Thomas MD101 Canal Landing Boulevard Rochester New York 14626
- David R Fries M.D.2365 S Clinton Ave Rochester NY 14618
- Gregory Mark Singer M.D.2664 Ridgeway Ave Rochester NY 14626
- Maurice E Varon M.D.2365 S Clinton Ave Rochester NY 14618
- Imran Chaudhary MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Christopher Cove MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642