Dr. Brandon Fiedler is a Chiropractor practicing in Hershey, PA. Dr. Fiedler specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Fiedler seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Brandon Robert Fiedler D.C.'s Practice location
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
MILTON, PA 17847Get Direction
Dr. Brandon Robert Fiedler D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Michael Sean Sisk D.C.4700 Union Deposit Rd Harrisburg PA 17111
- Dr. Matthew Stephen Boland D.C.915 North Mountain Rd Harrisburg PA 17112
- Timothy Joseph Brennan DC648 E Main Street Annville PA 17003
- Dr. David William Gerhart D.C.303 S 32nd St Camp Hill PA 17011
- Dr. Ernest L. Davis DC601 N Mountain Rd Harrisburg PA 17112
- Dr. Keith J Gillaspy D.C.6230 Jonestown Rd Harrisburg PA 17112