Dr. Ruth Mollod is a psychologist practicing in Wayne, NJ. Dr. Mollod specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Mollod evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Mollod because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Ruth Mollod PH.D.'s Practice location
Wayne, NJ 07470Get Direction
Dr. Ruth Mollod PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust of closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at surfaces that have small clustered holes. Few of the examples would be the head of the lotus seed pod or the body of a...
- 5 Major Health Concerns for Women
According to Saralyn Mark, MD, senior adviser for the Office of Women's Health at the US Department of Health and Human Services, it is important for women to consult with their doctor to discuss their family medical history, to prepare for what they may encounter in their lifetime. Women must be...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- Dr. Sonja M. Ramirez PH.D.Mobile office New York and Northeastern NJ 07110
- Dr. Dominick John Riccio PSYCHOLOGIST1036 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- Vanessa Porto Caskey412 6th Avenue New York New York 10011
- Dr. Irina Volynsky PHD440 West Street Fort Lee New Jersey 07024
- Dr. Deborah Perlick PH.D130 W Kingsbridge Rd Bronx NY 10468
- Elise McCrea Fischbacher175 East 74th Street New York New York 10021