Dr. Christina M Bove MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease300 Hickman Rd Suite 300 Charlottesville VA, 22911
Dr. Christina Bove is a cardiologist practicing in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Bove specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Bove also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Christina M Bove MD's Practice location
Charlottesville, VA 22911Get Direction
Charlottesville, VA 22902Get Direction
Dr. Christina M Bove MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bove
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- Ovary Removal Does Not Raise Your Risk for Heart Disease
A review of data from a major women’s health study failed to find a significant association between ovary removal during a hysterectomy and an increased risk of heart disease. This is in contrast to the results published from another large study that reported that the risk of heart disease...
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- Ten Potential “Heartbreakers”
Although heredity and age can contribute to the demise of a healthy heart, there are still some precautions you can take to prevent heart disease. Some precautions include:1. SmokingSmoking has a profound effect on an individual's blood pressure, and it can also cause blood clots. A smoker may also...
- Can Sleep Apnea Cause an Irregular Heartbeat?
There are numerous people who complain about waking up with a fast-beating heart. While a lot think that this isn’t really anything to worry about, there are some studies that may link waking up with an irregular heartbeat to sleep apnea. Sleep apnea happens to be a very common sleeping disorder...
- Dr. Joshua J Fischer MD650 Peter Jefferson Pkwy Charlottesville VA 22911
- Dr. James D. Bergin M.D.Uva Hospital W Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Anna B Baer MD650 Peter Jefferson Pkwy Charlottesville VA 22911
- Dr. Carolyn Zesk Behm M.D.650 Peter Jefferson Pkwy Charlottesville VA 22911
- Dr. Max A Luna MDUva Hospital Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Brian Scott Uthlaut M.D.1222 Jefferson Park Ave Charlottesville VA 22908