Dr. Elbert Stokes is a Dentist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Stokes specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Experimental observations in chronic neutropenia.
- A rare sequela of typhoid fever.
- Bilateral phaeochromocytomata.
- Thyreotoxicosis treated with propyl thiouracil.
- Thyreotoxicosis treated with methyl thiouracil.
- Deltoid paralysis.
- Xanthoma tuberosum multiplex.
- Ulcerative colitis.
- The relationship of general medicine to diseases of the mouth.
- Gramophone recordings of cardio-vascular and respiratory sounds.
- Hypertensive arteriosclerosis with retinal changes.
- Gastric syphilis.
- Tuberculous sinuses.
Dr. Elbert Harvey Stokes D.D.S.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75205Get Direction
Dr. Elbert Harvey Stokes D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Schubert Lynn Sapian2950 W Camp Wisdom Rd Grand Prairie TX 75052
- Dr. Toni P. Hamilton D.D.S.910 W Mitchell St Arlington Texas 76013
- Josephine (Jodi) D Danna DDS5072 West Plano Parkway Plano Texas 75093
- Dr. James Eric Hibbs DDS5600 W Lovers Ln Dallas TX 75209
- Dr. Leon Demont James DDS150 East Highway 67 Duncanville Texas 75137
- Dr. Grace T. Chu D.M.D.6009 Beltline Road Dallas Texas 75254