Dr. Golaun Odabaei is a nephrologist practicing in Berkeley, CA. Dr. Odabaei specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Odabaei most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Dr. Golaun Odabaei M.D's Practice location
Berkeley, CA 94707Get Direction
BERKELEY, CA 94705Get Direction
Dr. Golaun Odabaei M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Is There an Early Diagnosis Possible in Hyperkalemia?
The human body is made up of certain minerals, each of which has a role to play to ensure a smooth function of the body. The body is considered healthy and working to its best ability when the prescribed balance of these minerals is maintained. When these minerals are lower or higher than the...
- Will My Kidney Stones Result in Future Kidney Problems?
A kidney stone is a condition that occurs when the minerals and salts present in the urine become concentrated in high levels and eventually tend to crystallize. These crystallized formations can be seen as stones, and they often stick together. Kidney stones mostly form in the kidney. They start as...
- What Causes Kidney Stones? How to Prevent and Treat Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are also known as renal calculi. The occurrence of kidney stones is known as nephrolithiasis. Kidney stones in the urinary tract lead to a condition known as ureterolithiasis. Kidney stones are seen as a common occurrence in the medical world. One in twenty people tend to suffer from...
- Why do Kidney Stones Form in Different Sizes?
What are Kidney Stones?Kidney stones are concentrated minerals and acid salts which accumulate in the kidney or the urinary system as crystal structures or stones. They occur when our body lacks fluids required to dissolve minerals and salts present in the urine. Initially the stones will be small...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- Dr. Amarpreet S. Sandhu D.O.280 W Macarthur Blvd Oakland CA 94611
- Dr. Jonathan S. Lieberman MD2200 Ofarrell St San Francisco CA 94115
- Dr. Maria Enrica diaz Pagtalunan MD2905 Telegraph Ave Berkeley CA 94705
- Dr. Kajal D Rao MD610 S Maple Ave Oak Park IL 60304
- Dr. May Y Chiu MD112 La Casa Via Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Chi-yuan Hsu MD513 Parnassus Avenue, Hse 672, Box 0532, Ucsf Nephrolog San Francisco CA 94143