Dr. Jay Gerber is a Dentist practicing in Parkersburg, WV. Dr. Gerber specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Banded block.
- TMD stabilization: orthodontic finishing success.
- NFO diagnostics: a modified Sassouni Cephalometric Analysis.
- Fixed + removable = total orthodontic care treatment. Part I.
- Fixed + removable = total orthodontic care treatment--Part II.
- Alternatives to extraction orthodontics: a nitanium palatal expander.
- The Magill Sagittal and Drive Tube.
- TMD warning sign: cephalometrics.
Dr. Jay W Gerber DDS's Practice location
Parkersburg, WV 26104Get Direction
Dr. Jay W Gerber DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Dr. Daniel Kelly Wilfong DDS3903 Emerson Ave Parkersburg WV 26104
- Dr. Jason Roush DDS1401 Blizzard Dr Parkersburg WV 26101
- Dr. Jason Alan Bowling D.D.S.1412 Blizzard Dr Parkersburg WV 26101
- Dr. Tabitha Leigh Justice DDS1401 BLIZZARD DRIVE PARKERSBURG WV 26101
- Dr. Michael Richard Wilson D.D.S.1401 Blizzard Dr Parkersburg WV 26101
- Dr. Dennis Paul King DDS900 Grand Central Ave Vienna WV 26105