Dr. Joyesh Raj is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Westlake, OH. Dr. Raj specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1997
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Cosmetic Surgery, Arm Lift, Body Contouring After Weight Loss And More
- Skin Cancer
- Sebaceous Cyst
- MemberAmerican Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fairview Hospital
- University of Colorado Denver Affiliated Hospitals
- Fairview Hospital Program
Dr. Joyesh Raj MD's Practice location
Westlake, OH 44145Get Direction
WESTLAKE, OH 44145Get Direction
Dr. Joyesh Raj MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Raj
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The Septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Do You Need Future Breast Augmentations After Having One?
A study done by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in the year 2007 suggested that breast augmentation was the most common surgery in America. Evidently, 347,524 women underwent the procedure in that year alone.This increase in cases of breast augmentation has mostly been due to the undeniable...
- Dr. Ritu Malhotra M.D.1 Infinity Corporate Center Drive Garfield Heights OH 44125
- Dr. Bahman Guyuron MD29017 Cedar Road Cleveland OH 44124
- Dr. Brock Generalovich D.O.22901 Millcreek Blvd Beachwood OH 44122
- Dr. Matthew J Goldschmidt MD, DMD, FACS5005 Rockside Rd Independence OH 44131
- Dr. Jeffrey D. Larson M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Nicholas R Husni MD PHD5005 Rockside Rd Independence OH 44131