Dr. Thorne Winter is an internist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Winter specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Winter provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1958
Harvard Medical School 1958
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- A method of analyzing for hydroxyurea in biological fluids.
- MEDULLOBLASTOMA WITH EXTRACRANIAL METASTASES.
- THE CLINICAL USEFULNESS OF WEDGE HEPATIC VENOGRAPHY.
- PURINE NUCLEOTIDE PYROPHOSPHORYLASES IN 6-MERCAPTOPURINE-SENSITIVE AND -RESISTANT HUMAN LEUKEMIAS.
- UREASE CATALYSIS. I. STOICHIOMETRY, SPECIFICITY, AND KINETICS OF A SECOND SUBSTRATE: HYDROXYUREA.
- FATAL TOXOPLASMA MYOCARDITIS IN AN ADULT PATIENT WITH ACUTE LYMPHOCYTIC LEUKEMIA.
- CASE RECORDS OF THE MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL. CASE 37-1965.
- MEDICARE AND THE PHYSICIAN'S RESPONSIBILITY.
- OXYGEN POISONING.
- The effect of acetylcholine upon arterial saturation.
- High Cholesterol
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Thorne Sherwood Winter MD, FACP, FACC's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30327Get Direction
Dr. Thorne Sherwood Winter MD, FACP, FACC's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Health Benefits of Coconut Oil?
Once upon a time, this oil was ostracized by experts for the saturated fat present within it. However, coconut oil is regaining its position in health streams due to innumerable benefits that it offers. It is now considered as oil that can be a cure for many conditions, including thyroid problems,...
- Croup in Adults
Croup is a very common respiratory infection in children, but it can also occur in adults. It can occur at any point and is quite infectious since the virus is often being dispersed through the air, which causes the infection to spread to others. Although rare, croup can also be caused by bacterial...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Ways to Include More Fiber in Your Diet
Importance of eating Fibrous FoodsFiber refers to the indigestible shares of plant foods. Eating foods that are high in fiber has several health gains. The digestive benefits of fiber in food are very well known. Yet, fibrous food provides a lot of other benefits for a healthy life. Studies report...
- Yellow Eyes: When to Be Concerned
IntroductionA person's eyes can offer personality insights, and at the same time, provide warning signs about the body's overall health. When the white portion of the eyes called sclera turns yellowish in color, it is often a signal that something is not right in the body. It also indicates a...
- Dr. Pragna Patel M.D., M.P.H827 Inman Village Pkwy NE Atlanta Georgia 30307
- Dr. Andrew Pugliese MD6916 McGinnis Ferry Road Suwanee Georgia 30024
- Dr. Lewin G. Chuachiaco MD3650 Steve Reynolds Blvd. Duluth Georgia 30069
- Dr. Adeyosoye T. Dawodu M.D.3040 Peachtree Road Atlanta GA 30305
- Dr. Richard Kauffman M.D.3200 Downwood Cir NW Atlanta Georgia 30327
- Nicolas Bakinde720 West View Drive Southwest Atlanta Georgia 30310