Dr. Robert Kasa is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Kasa specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Kasa tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1979
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1979
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Back Pain
- Univ Il Hosp & Cli, Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
Dr. Robert F Kasa MD's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85048Get Direction
CASA GRANDE, AZ 85122Get Direction
Dr. Robert F Kasa MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kasa
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- Arthritis: Arthroplasty and Joint Replacement
What is arthroplasty?As the name suggests, arthroplasty is a procedure that is performed on the joints. These procedures are limited. Therefore, arthroplasty is usually the last option for the patient as well as the physician. The purpose of arthroplasty is to repair stiffened joints, relieve pain,...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- Dr. Karl A. Bergmann M.D.3126 N Civic Center Plz Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. William Chester Brainard M.D.9305 W Thomas Rd Phoenix Arizona 85037
- Dr. Matthew J. Seidel MD4614 E SHEA BLVD PHOENIX AZ 85028
- Dennis L. Armstrong6553 East Baywood Avenue Mesa Arizona 85215
- Dr. Hrayr Basmajian M.D., M.S.3126 N Civic Center Plz Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. David M Ott M.D.3033 N 44TH ST STE 100 PHOENIX AZ 85018