Dr. Jonathan Litt is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Litt cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 2005
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Academic achievement of adolescents born with extremely low birth weight.
- The Outcomes of Very Preterm Infants: Is It Time to Ask Different Questions?
- Strengthening Early Intervention for Very Preterm Infants.
- Reason for Referral Predicts Utilization and Perceived Impact of Early Intervention Services.
- Special health care needs explains the effect of extremely low birth weight on math but not language achievement.
- Birth Defects
Dr. Jonathan Samuel Litt MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02215Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan Samuel Litt MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Humor and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our Autism Community is very important to us. At FindaTopDoc, we create and share articles and slideshows about autism, reporting on the latest information, news, breakthroughs and observations that we believe our autism community is seeking. In doing our research, we come across remarkable...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Kevin P. Petit79 Grafton Avenue Milton Massachusetts 2186
- Dr. Mohamed El-dib MD111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Matthew R Hjort MD75 Washington St Norwell MA 02061
- Dr. Edward L Hoder M.D.20 Wall St Burlington MA 01803
- Dr. Tanzeema Hossain MB, CHB300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. John P Cloherty MD319 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115