Blaine Elsenraat is a physical therapist practicing in Farmington, MO. Blaine Elsenraat specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Blaine Elsenraat can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Blaine Elsenraat will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Blaine G Elsenraat MPT's Practice location
Farmington, MO 63640Get Direction
Mr. Blaine G Elsenraat MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- Mrs. Karen Elizabeth Swaringim P.T.Hc 1 Box 83 Middle Brook MO 63656
- Mrs. Tertia King PT.MSHc 69 Box 2635 Ironton MO 63650
- Mr. David Ross Buerck P.T.602 Maple Valley Dr Farmington MO 63640
- Mr. Derrick A. Wolk MPT1506 W. St. Joseph Perryville MO 63775
- Brandi Nicole Schwartz MPT1355 Maple Street Farmington MO 63640
- Clinton Dale Rice DPT602 Maple Valley Dr Farmington MO 63640