Dr. Gary Allen Hawthorne D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice1803 S Greenwood Ave Fort Smith AR, 72901
Dr. Gary Hawthorne is a Dentist practicing in Fort Smith, AR. Dr. Hawthorne specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Gary Allen Hawthorne D.M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Smith, AR 72901Get Direction
Dr. Gary Allen Hawthorne D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hawthorne
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Dr. Ward William Clemmons D.D.S., P.A.3600 Old Greenwood Rd Fort Smith AR 72903
- Dr. Keifer Layne Fisher DDS318 W Broadway St Spiro OK 74959
- Dr. James Wesley Borengasser D.D.S.2909 S 74th St Fort Smith AR 72903
- Dr. Robert C Goldtrap DDS3320 Central Avenue Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Dr. Stan M Udouj D.M.D.520 S 14th St Fort Smith AR 72901
- Dr. Philip Morton D.D.S.617 Fayetteville Rd Van Buren AR 72956