Yun Lee is an acupuncturist practicing in Bayside, NY. Dr. Lee evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Lee treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
- Median nerve somatosensory evoked potentials and upper limb motor function in hemiparesis.
- Proteomic changes in mammalian spermatozoa during epididymal maturation.
- Effects of methimazole on the onset of type 2 diabetes in leptin receptor-deficient rats.
- Systematic transformation of coordination polymer particles to hollow and non-hollow In(2)O(3) with pre-defined morphology.
- Metalloproteinase-3 genotype as a predictor of cardiovascular risk in hypertensive adolescents.
- In vivo requirement for Atg5 in antigen presentation by dendritic cells.
- The effects of an exercise program on anthropometric, metabolic, and cardiovascular parameters in obese children.
- Asymmetric dilatation of virchow-robin space in unilateral internal carotid artery steno-occlusive disease.
- Multi ball-in-ball hybrid metal oxides.
- Changes of pulmonary pathology and gene expressions after simvastatin treatment in the monocrotaline-induced pulmonary hypertension rat model.
- Impact of patient education with cartoon visual aids on the quality of bowel preparation for colonoscopy.
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy for prostate cancer: a preliminary report.
- Evaluation of MRI criteria for cavernous sinus invasion in pituitary macroadenoma.
- Randomized controlled trial for Salvia sclarea or Lavandula angustifolia: differential effects on blood pressure in female patients with urinary incontinence undergoing urodynamic examination.
- Efficacy and safety of ginsam, a vinegar extract from Panax ginseng, in type 2 diabetic patients: Results of a double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
Ms. Yun Hee Lee L.AC's Practice location
Bayside, NY 11361Get Direction
Ms. Yun Hee Lee L.AC's reviewsWrite Review
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Natalie Elizabeth Ramsey MS LAC292 Bloomfield Ave Montclair New Jersey 07042
- Diana Abramchayeva MSTOM6485 WETHEROLE ST REGO PARK NY 11374
- Tatyana Yakovleva2940 Brighton 5th St Brooklyn NY 11235
- lada komarova80 5th Ave, Ste 906 New York NY 10011
- Andrew Pacholyk L.AC635 Madison Avenue New York NY 10021
- Mike Daniel Berkley L.AC.16 E 40th St New York NY 10016