Dr. Julian Metter is a psychologist practicing in State College, PA. Dr. Metter specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Metter evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Metter because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Julian B Metter PH.D.'s Practice location
State College, PA 16801Get Direction
Dr. Julian B Metter PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Metter
- 5 Signs That You Are an Extrovert
Extroverts are described as being sociable, talkative, friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing, and action-oriented. Although these characteristics are positive, sometimes, extroverts are also associated with negative impressions, such as being attention seekers, often distracted, and have a hard time...
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
- Lifestyle Changes to Deal with Insomnia
Sleep is a way for the body to recuperate itself and revive from the entire day’s tired schedule. Sleeping is one of the most crucial functions of the body. Getting a good night’s sleep and rest is important for one to carry on everyday functions normally. Even one day of disturbed sleep can...
- Dr. Marie Land3181 SHELLERS BND STATE COLLEGE PA 16801
- Mr. David G Ray M.ED.43 Chestnut St Lewistown PA 17044
- Dr. Rachel Foster Love PH.D.454 Rolling Ridge Dr State College PA 16801
- Dr. Celeste Ann Parker PHD110 Regent Ct State College PA 16801
- Dr. Michelle Arbitell Other119 S Burrowes St State College PA 16801
- Dr. Michael Maccalmont Keil PH.D.1993 Cato Ave State College PA 16801