Dr. Suresh Kannan MD
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine601 E Rollins St Orlando FL, 32803
Dr. Suresh Kannan is an anesthesiologist practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Kannan ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Kannan also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Med Coll- Rani Durgavati Vishwavidhyalaya- Jabalpur- Mp- India 1980
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Pain Management; Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Anesthesiology
- Brigham and Women's Hospital 1996
- PAIN MANAGEMENT, Brigham & Women's Hospital, Boston, MA 1999
- Pain Management - (Brigham & Women's Hospital)
Dr. Suresh Kannan MD's Practice location
Orlando, FL 32803Get Direction
Dr. Suresh Kannan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kannan
- What Genital Wart Recurrence Means
People often assume that treatment options available for genital warts are 100% effective, but there is still a chance of resurgance after the warts are removed. Both the topical applications and physical ablation techniques although can be quite helpful in removing the visible warts in the...
- What is Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a medical condition characterized by an implantation and growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. It affects women of the reproductive age, usually between 25-years-old and 40-years-old. Endometriosis is never diagnosed in girls before puberty and it tends to resolve...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Richard E. Gayles MD9145 Narcoossee Rd Orlando FL 32827
- Dr. Mary L. Daviglus M.D.,P.A.8751 Commodity Circle Orlando Florida 32819
- Dr. Nagy Nashed M.D.2101 Park Center Drive Orlando FL 32835
- Dr. Aurelio Feliciano MD1401 W Seminole Blvd Sanford FL 32771
- Dr. Matthew B Edsall MD2 Columbia Dr Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Hamish M Munro MD3100 Sw 62 Avenue Miami FL 33155