Dr. Scott M. Williams M.D.
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine605 Medical Ct Suite 103 Brenham TX, 77833
Dr. Scott Williams is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Brenham, TX. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Williams is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ of South Fl Coll of Med, Tampa Fl 1980
University of South Florida (Usf)
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Member TRAUMA AND SURGICAL CARE
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEONS
- Member TEXAS MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- STAFF PRV COLUMBUS COMMUNITY HOSPITAL, COLUMBUS, TEXAS
- Member Texas Orthopaedic Association
- Member Texas Society of Sports Medicine
- Fellow American Academy Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Brooke Army Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Wm Beaumont Army Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Brooke Army Medical Center 1981
- Sports Medicine Fellowship, Hughston Orthopaedic Clinic, Columbus, GA 1987
- ORTHOPAEDIC SPORTS MEDICINE, HUGHSTON ORTHOPAEDIC CLINIC, COLUMBUS, GA 1987
Dr. Scott M. Williams M.D.'s Practice location
Brenham, TX 77833Get Direction
LEBANON, PA 17042Get Direction
Dr. Scott M. Williams M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have Migraines?
Do I Have Migraines?Migraines are one of the most common types of headaches that affect people. The irritating pain is often accompanied by characteristic warning signs like blind spots, nausea, vomiting, and other symptoms. Migraines are caused by the enlargement of blood vessels along with the...
- Hot Flashes and Sleep Apnea: What's the Connection?
As various researchers continue their efforts of treating the various conditions of the world, there is often a series of characteristics that are often associated with a certain disease. Other times however, researchers have been able to make connections between certain symptoms that are not...
- Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
Dehydration is the term used to describe the state of the human body when it is loses more body fluid than you take in. Body fluid, mainly water, is lost through sweat, tears, vomiting, urine and diarrhea. Dehydration could vary from mild to severe based on a number of factors, such as weather...
- What Are the Major Warning Signs of a Stroke?
A stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the country. A stroke can be fatal if not treated immediately. Strokes can lead to disabilities, and affect the quality of life of a person considerably. Recognizing the symptoms and responding to the immediate needs is what is important in the...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- What Are the Warning Signs of Hypertensive Crisis?
High blood pressure or hypertension is a chronic condition that may lead to other complications, including organ damage, gradually over a period of time. The blood pressure may become very high and severe all of a sudden resulting in a condition referred to as hypertensive crisis. Hypertensive...