Dr. Robert M Gorsen M.D., PH.D.
Neurosurgeon3301 Woodburn Rd Suite 211 Annandale VA, 22003
Dr. Robert Gorsen practices Neurological Surgery in Annandale, VA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Gorsen prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1982
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1982
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Program
Dr. Robert M Gorsen M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Annandale, VA 22003Get Direction
Dr. Robert M Gorsen M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gorsen
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Seyed Kalantar M.D.3800 Reservoir Road Northwest Washington D.C. 20007
- Robert E. Rosenbaum9300 Edgewood Drive Gaithersburg Maryland 20877
- Dr. Sean A Jebraili MD2750 Prosperity Ave Fairfax VA 22031
- Michael D. Sirdofsky Other3800 Reservoir Rd NW Washington District of Columbia 20007
- Dr. Shih-chun Lin M.D., PH.D.8600 Old Georgetown Rd Bethesda MD 20814
- Dr. Kathleen Brelsford French MD3020 Hamaker Ct Fairfax VA 22031