Dr. Linh B Tran DMD
Dentist | General Practice9370 SW Greenburg Rd Suite 603 Portland OR, 97223
Dr. Linh Tran is a Dentist serving the Tigard area for more than 10 years. Dr. Tran is experienced in Oral Surgery, Teeth Whitening, Veneers, Crowns and Bridges.
Education and Training
Corvallis, Oregon at Oregon State University B.S. in Biochemistry and Biophysics
Oregon Health Sciences University D.M.D. 2004
- Root Canals
- Cerec (same Day Crowns)
- 3d Cone Beam Scan
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Full And Partial Dentures
- Dental Implants
- Oral Surgery
- Crowns And Bridges
- Teeth Whitening
- In-office And Take Home Teeth Whitening
- Digital X-rays
Dr. Linh B Tran DMD's Practice location
Dr. Linh B Tran DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tran
- L. d.
Excellent and quality care with friendly, caring staff .
- Tanisha m.
Such a positive experience for both my kids and I..
- Darcy t.
My favorite dentist ever!.
- Masha j.
Best Dentist, ever!.
- Stacy .
I love Greenberg dental all the employees here. They are so good and helpful. .
- Douglas q.
very calming great dentist.
- Ian j.
Best work and service my family has ever received..
- Debbie h.
Amazing,friendly and loving care..
- Heidy v.
My visit was wonderful.
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Dr. Keith R. Larson DMD 17895 NW Evergreen Pkwy Beaverton Oregon 97006
- Dr. Katherine M. Graham D.M.D. 12672 NW Barnes Rd Portland Oregon 97229
- Dr. Christine M. Chin DMD 1600 SW Cedar Hills Blvd Portland Oregon 97225
- Dr. Fay A Gyapong DMD 833 Sw 11th Ave Portland OR 97205
- Kris M. Blodgett DMD 4690 Southwest Hall Boulevard Beaverton Oregon 97005
- Dr. Jagjit S. Bhui DMD 9300 NE Vancouver Mall Dr Vancouver Washington 98662