Dr. Raymond Edward Bernotas D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice113 S Main St Mansfield OH, 44902
Dr. Raymond Bernotas is a Dentist practicing in Mansfield, OH. Dr. Bernotas specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Raymond Edward Bernotas D.D.S.'s Practice location
Mansfield, OH 44902Get Direction
Dr. Raymond Edward Bernotas D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bernotas
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Dr. Bradlee Steven Spence DDS16400 Village Pkwy Fredericktown OH 43019
- Dr. Ronald L Freeman D.D.S.270 Sandusky St Ashland OH 44805
- Andrew M. Gast D.D.S.1 Marion Ave Mansfield OH 44903
- Dr. Denise Paula Griffon D.D.S.1475 Lexington Ave Mansfield OH 44907
- Dr. Craig Charles Callen DDS552 S Trimble Rd Mansfield OH 44906
- Dr. David Fischer DDS3007 Spring Mill Dr Springfield IL 62704