Dr. Janiece Christine Andrews M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry890 Poplar Church Rd Suite 410 Camp Hill PA, 17011
Dr. Janiece Andrews practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Camp Hill, PA. Dr. Andrews evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Andrews seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Pa State Univ Coll Of Med- Hershey Pa 1974
PA STATE UNIV COLL OF MED 1974
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Penn St U Hp-M S Hershey Mc, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; St Mary'S Hosp Med Ctr, Psychiatry; Childrens Hosp-Oakland, Pediatrics
- McAuley Neuropsyc Inst
Dr. Janiece Christine Andrews M.D.'s Practice location
Camp Hill, PA 17011Get Direction
CAMP HILL, PA 17011Get Direction
Dr. Janiece Christine Andrews M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Andrews
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Dr. Courtney Kaye Baker D.O.2250 Chapel Ave W Cherry Hill NJ 08002
- Dr. Susan Lynn Thornsley MD2448 Walnut St Harrisburg PA 17103
- Dr. Daisy Williams D.O.4829 Derry St Harrisburg PA 17111
- Dr. Belal Elamir MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Olayinka Morenike Ajayi M.D.2514 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19132
- Dr. Andreea Adiaconitei M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033