Dr. Mitchell Davis is a gastroenterologist practicing in Wellington, FL. Dr. Davis specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Davis performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1984
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1984
- Acid Reflux
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Kennedy Hlth Sys & Our Lady Of, Internal Medicine; Hosp Philadelphia-Parkview, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Philadelphia College Osteopathic Med Program
Dr. Mitchell N. Davis D.O.'s Practice location
Wellington, FL 33414Get Direction
Dr. Mitchell N. Davis D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- 8th Grader with Crohn's Fights Against Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Chronic illnesses introduce major challenges to patients’ lives. Although the symptoms of many chronic conditions can be managed, they still require patients to change their lifestyles. On top of that, the process from initial symptoms to diagnosis can often be a long and arduous journey.Only...
- Is Cholera Contagious?
Is Cholera Contagious?Cholera is one of the most dangerous infections that has claimed the lives of many people especially people living in very poor environmental areas. These are areas where there is poor sanitation, poor ventilation, and dirty water. Most of the victims of cholera over many years...
- How to Diagnose and Treat Gallstones
Who are at risk of developing gallstones?- Obesity is one of the biggest risk factors in developing gallstones. It increases a person's overall cholesterol levels, making it difficult to maintain a completely empty bladder. - Women who are pregnant, on birth control pills, or taking hormonal...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- New Crohn's and Colitis Treatment May Combine Antifungals and Probiotics
A recent review, published in the Digestive and Liver Disease journal, proposes that new types of IBD treatment can come from combining antifungals with probiotics. Probiotics are live microorganisms that are believed to offer health-related benefits when consumed and bacteria can contain probiotic...
- Dr. Sheldon J Taub M.D.1002 S Old Dixie Hwy Jupiter FL 33458
- Dr. David Craig Hellman D.O.10151 Enterprise Ctr Boynton Beach FL 33437
- Dr. Mitchell J Flaxman M.D.1002 S Old Dixie Hwy Jupiter FL 33458
- Dr. Daniel E Mcguire MD7270 Boynton Beach Blvd Boynton Beach FL 33437
- Dr. Moshe Eliezer Hirth M.D.5130 Linton Blvd Delray Beach FL 33484
- Dr. Jeffrey H Garelick M.D.3370 Burns Rd Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410