Dr. Stephen Matlaga is a Chiropractor practicing in Burlington, NJ. Dr. Matlaga specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Matlaga seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Columbia Institute of Chiropractic 1966
Dr. Stephen John Matlaga D.C.'s Practice location
Burlington, NJ 08016Get Direction
Dr. Stephen John Matlaga D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Joseph J. Wang PT933 Spring Street Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. David R Tucker D.C.402 Middletown Blvd. Langhorne PA 19047
- Dr. Michael Maurice Burak D.C.2579 Huntingdon Pike Huntingdon Valley PA 19006
- Dr. Brian Francis Civinski DC3105 Nottingham Way Trenton NJ 08619
- Dr. Joseph Clements D.O.429 White Horse Pike Atco NJ 08004
- Dr. Anthony Placido Calantoni D.C.2602 Orthodox St Philadelphia PA 19137