Dr. Michael William Grafe M.D. is a top Doctor in Santa Rosa, CA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Michael William Grafe M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Michael William Grafe M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Michael William Grafe M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Santa Rosa, CA, Dr. Michael William Grafe M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Boston University School of Medicine 1998
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
- Wrist denervation and the anterior interosseous nerve: anatomic considerations.
- A device for zone-II flexor tendon repair. Surgical technique.
- Wrist denervation: anatomy of the anterior interosseous nerve and the innervation of the pronator quadratus.
- The preparticipation sports examination for high school and college athletes.
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cyst
Dr. Michael William Grafe M.D.'s Practice location
Santa Rosa, CA 95404Get Direction
Santa Rosa, CA 95403Get Direction
Dr. Michael William Grafe M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grafe
- A Gluten-Free Diet May Only be Beneficial for Those with Celiac Disease
More and more people are being diagnosed with autoimmune diseases. These are a group of disorders when our immune system fails to recognize own body cells and starts attacking them for no obvious reason, resulting in damage to one or another kind of body tissues. Autoimmune diseases are not just...
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- The Connection Between Ulcerative Colitis and Male Sexual Function
Almost 40 percent of men say their sexual desire has decreased because of their Irritable Bowel Disease (IBD); over 25 percent say IBD prevents them from having sex and about 20 percent of men say it’s caused problems for them during sex. IBD is a chronic condition that affects 1.6 million people,...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Heather Jean Furnas MD4625 Quigg Drive Santa Rosa CA 95409
- Dr. Frances Dee Filgas MD518 Healdsburg Ave Healdsburg CA 95448
- Dr. Francisco L Canales M.D.4625 Quigg Drive Santa Rosa CA 95409
- Dr. Paul Winfred Hornberger M.D.1200 Sonoma Ave Santa Rosa CA 95405
- Dr. Eitan Homa M.D.500 Alfred Nobel Dr. Hercules CA 94547
- Dr. Geoffrey Stuart Tompkins M.D.990 Sonoma Ave Santa Rosa CA 95404