Dr. Pamela Kershner practices Endocrinology in Walnut Creek, CA. Dr. Kershner specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Kershner examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Scripps Clinic, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Kaiser Permanente Med Ctr-Sf, Internal Medicine
Dr. Pamela L. Kershner MD's Practice location
Walnut Creek, CA 94596Get Direction
Dr. Pamela L. Kershner MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a very common condition in which the thyroid glands are unable to produce adequate hormones to maintain the metabolic level of the body. A low amount of thyroid hormones in the blood also affects the energy production in cells. This leads to fatigue and exhaustion, even with...
- Diabetes Patients Found to Have High Levels of Copper
Everyone knows that excessive consumption of sugars, carbs, and fatty food has a lot to do with the pathogenesis of diabetes and related complications. However, it is entirely possible that while focusing on these significant nutritional inbalances, there may be something missing something....
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Diabetic retinopathy is a long-term complication of diabetes that affects the eyes. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that diabetic retinopathy is responsible for 4 percent of the 45 million cases of blindness throughout the world. It is caused by a damage to the blood vessels of the...
- Dietary Supplements for Diabetes
What is diabetes?Diabetes is a metabolic disorder, which involves a problem with the hormone called insulin. The pancreas, which is situated behind the stomach, releases insulin to help the body store and then later use sugar and fat from the food we eat. The occurrence of diabetes happens when...
- What Is the Cause of an Underactive Thyroid Gland?
Gaining weight? Feeling colder? Feeling depressed? Hypothyroidism could be the reason behind it.What is hypothyroidism?Also known as low thyroid or underactive thyroid, hypothyroidism is characterized by underactive thyroid glands that fail to produce an adequate amount of thyroid hormones. These...
- Over-The-Counter Painkillers Taken During Pregnancy May Affect Male Infertility
According to a recent study published in the journal, Human Reproduction, some of the common over-the-counter pain killers taken during pregnancy may result in male infertility. This study conducted on 2,300 Danish and Finnish women shows that even acetaminophen can affect the reproductive health...
- Farnoosh Farrokhi Other20101 Lake Chabot Rd Castro Valley California 94546
- Dr. Yshay Shlesinger M.D.400 El Cerro Blvd Danville CA 94526
- Dr. Richard O. Kamrath M.D.2255 Ygnacio Valley Rd Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Bonnie S Kimmel M.D.106 La Casa Via Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Mahmood Reza Kazemi M.D.2305 Camino Ramon San Ramon CA 94583
- Dr. John A. Linfoot M. D.978 - 2nd Street Lafayette CA 94549