Dr. Jimmy Price is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Conway, SC. Dr. Price specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Price can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Price can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 1973
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Naval Reg Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Jimmy Price M.D.'s Practice location
Conway, SC 29526Get Direction
Dr. Jimmy Price M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Soon After Sex Can You Take a Pregnancy Test?
A pregnancy test can provide an accurate result up to ten days after intercourse. If the test is done early, its accuracy is reduced. The standard time frame is 10 to 14 days following sexual intercourse. HCG is produced two weeks following conception or ovulation; therefore, a false result may be...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- Does My Heavy Menstruation Mean I Have Fibroids?
Heavy periods are very common, and for most cases, the real cause is unknown. However, fibroids and endometriosis have proven to be the primary contributors. There are multiple ways to alleviate heavy periods and effectively managing them. Options include surgical operations, IUD, and the use of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Fat Injections Can Hinder Mammograms
Injecting fat from other parts of the body to augment breasts is becoming more popular than the traditional methods used for breast enlargement procedures. Studies have indicated that the injection of fat in the breast tissue can hinder mammograms.Two major studies published in the journal, Plastic...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- Dr. Christine Stanley Gerber M.D.56 Business Center Dr Pawleys Island South Carolina 29585
- Dr. David Clayton Billue MD55 Rowe Drive Guntersville AL 35976
- Dr. Camille G. Gagne-sabbagh M.D.8024 Myrtle Trace Dr Conway SC 29526
- Dr. Olukayode Akinlaja M.D.1650 Grand Concourse Bronx NY 10457
- Dr. Gayle Serafini Richmond MD4017 Highway 17 Bypass Murrells Inlet SC 29576
- Dr. Terry B Levenson MD8004 Myrtle Trace Dr Conway SC 29526