Dr. Sumit Gaur MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1031 N Zaragoza Rd El Paso TX, 79907
Specializing in internal medicine and hematology & oncology, Dr. Sumit Gaur, MD is one of the country's best rated doctors. He currently sees patients in El paso, Texas. Dr. Gaur completed medical school ...
Education and Training
J Nehru Med Coll, Univ Rajasthan, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- St Elizabeth'S Med Ctr, Hematology/Oncology; Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Sumit Gaur MD's Practice location
El Paso, TX 79907Get Direction
EL PASO, TX 79905Get Direction
Dr. Sumit Gaur MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gaur
- 7-year-old with Lymphoma Joins and Inspires Lacrosse Team
Sports have a way of bringing together families, strangers, and communities. All over the world people celebrate games and competitions and use them to lift people’s spirits and strengthen bonds. Sporting events are also frequently used to raise awareness about important causes, whether locally or...
- This New Zealand Native Beat Cancer Eight Times
Being diagnosed with cancer can be a world-shaking experience. Going through the necessary chemotherapy and radiation treatment to beat cancer can be a difficult struggle, but coming out cancer-free feels incredibly liberating.Maybe it’s that feeling of having beaten cancer that can make suffering...
- A Triathlon for Bloodwise
Where would anyone be without friends? There have been many experiences where friends have been a bit of light in the dark. When 30-year-old Alexandra “Pixie” Flather from a town near Aylsham, England found out that her best friend was diagnosed with Leukemia, she decided to take action. At the...
- New Diagnostic Tool Approved for Lymphoma
A new diagnostic tool has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to help researchers identify leukemia and lymphoma cells by using a technique known as flow cytometry. A flow cytometry test for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) can help determine whether normal or abnormal DNA is...
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- Make-A-Wish Makes a Movie Star
Through their fundraising, on average in the United States and its territories, Make-A-Wish is able to grant the wish of a child every 34 minutes.How was it started?The Make-A-Wish Foundation started with the wish of one 7-year-old boy’s wish in 1980. Chris Grecius, who had leukemia, wanted to be...
- Dr. Zeina A. Nahleh M.D.4800 Alberta Avenue El Paso Texas 79905
- Dr. Juan Herrada M.D.7848 Gateway Blvd E El Paso TX 79915
- Dr. Ines Joan Sanchez-rivera M.D.1901 Grandview Ave El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Ambrose Aboud MD1900 N Oregon St El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Arlene Joyce Zaloznik MD5005 N Piedras St El Paso TX 79920
- Dr. Robert Prieto M.D.2000B TRANS MOUNTAIN RD STE B400 EL PASO TX 79911