Dr. Michael Quinn joined Bloomfield Hand Specialists in 2004 and has practiced hand and upper extremity surgery since that time. Dr. Quinn earned his medical degree from Wayne State University in 1998 ...
Education and Training
Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci- Bethesda Md 1996
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 2008
- Hand Problems, Wrist Surgery, Hand Surgery And More
- Madigan Army Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Beaumont Hospitals 2003
- William Beaumont Hospital 2003
- Thomas Jefferson University - Hand 2004
- Thomas Jefferson University/ Philadelphia Hand center program
Dr. Michael I Quinn MD's Practice location
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302Get Direction
ROCHESTER HILLS, MI 48307Get Direction
Dr. Michael I Quinn MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Quinn
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Knee Replacement Surgery
What is knee replacement surgery?Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to repair damaged knees. Replacement for your knee parts can help relieve pain and also make the knee joint active. For total knee replacement surgery, the doctor will remove the damaged cartilage and bone, and...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Jeffrey Hilliard DeClaire1349 S. Rochester Road Rochester Hills Michigan 48307
- Dr. Jeffrey Hillard DeClaire M.D.1349 S Rochester Rd Rochester MI 48307
- Dr. Frederick P. Maibauer MD1101 West University Drive Rochester Michigan 48307
- Dr. Peter Michael Boruta MD1135 W University Dr Rochester MI 48307
- Dr. Michael W Laker M.D.1135 W UNIVERSITY DR ROCHESTER MI 48307
- Dr. Nicholas S. Papakonstantinou M.D.1135 W. University Dr. Rochester MI 48307