Dr. Richard Packo is a Chiropractor practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Packo specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Packo seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Richard G Packo DC's Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32202Get Direction
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082Get Direction
Dr. Richard G Packo DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Dr. Christopher B. Renne D.C.4111 Atlantic Blvd. Jacksonville Florida 32207
- Dr. Sebastian Thomas Castelli D.C.9550 Baymeadows Rd Jacksonville FL 32256
- Dr. Mark Anthony Taylor D.C.2851 Edgewood Ave N Jacksonville FL 32254
- Dr. Edgar Vesce D.C.2441 3rd St S Jacksonville Beach FL 32250
- Dr. Steven Craig Read D.C.5367 Ortega Blvd Jacksonville FL 32210
- Dr. Shane H. Silver CHIROPRACTOR1050 Riverside Ave Jacksonville FL 32204