Dr. Robert M Peele M.D.
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine1910 Blanding St Columbia SC, 29201
Dr. Robert Peele is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Columbia, SC. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Peele is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Dr. Robert M Peele M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Robert M Peele M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Peele
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- What Are the Symptoms of Sepsis?
What is sepsis?Sepsis is a severe and an extreme immune response to an infection and is considered as an emergency medical condition. Widespread inflammation occurs due to the chemicals that are released into the blood to counter an infection.Inflammation can damage the body's vital organs. The...
- How Are Shin Splints Diagnosed?
Shin splints are very common among athletes and those who carry out medium to high-intensity workouts. It is also known as the medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). Shin splints are usually painful during exercise, but with time and without the proper treatment, the pain will continue to persist...
- Is There a Link Between Stress Fracture and Shin Splints?
Both shin splints and stress fractures are regarded as overuse injuries as a result of overtraining or over exercising. Even though both may have the same symptoms, stress fractures are more severe than shin splints. Thus, it is better that you learn the difference between the two.Shin splints vs....
- Hospital-Acquired Infections Increases Mortality Rate in the ICU
According to the latest study presented at the 22nd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, elderly patients treated with central catheter and/or mechanical ventilation devices in intensive care units are at a very high risk for getting hospital-acquired infections...
- What is Medical Marijuana?
Medical marijuana refers to the legal use of marijuana for the treatment of several chronic and debilitating conditions. It is often recommended for symptoms including severe pain, nausea, and vomiting. Medical marijuana is used in the treatment of several diseases including multiple sclerosis,...
- Dr. Christopher George Mazoue M.D.2 Medical Park Rd Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Brian David Keisler M.D.3209 Colonial Dr Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Andrew Thomas Mcgown M.D.2 Medical Park Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Denise Diane Routhier M.D.55 Coburg Rd Eugene OR 97401
- Dr. David M. Jnekinson DO12908 Old Dayton Pike Soddy Daisy TN 37379
- Dr. Jeff E Sellman MD3209 Colonial Drive Columbia SC 29203