Dr. Daniel Fung is a Chiropractor practicing in San Rafael, CA. Dr. Fung specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Fung seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Web-based CBT for selective mutism.
- Development and validation of a depression scale for Asian adolescents.
- Gender differences in life stressors associated with child and adolescent suicides in Singapore from 1995 to 2003.
- Conceptualization and manifestation of depression in an asian context: formal construction and validation of a children's depression scale in Singapore.
- Sleep disturbances in Singaporean children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- Pharmacological management in children and adolescents with pervasive developmental disorder.
- Identification of autism spectrum disorders using the Child Behavior Checklist in Singapore.
- International comparisons of behavioral and emotional problems in preschool children: parents' reports from 24 societies.
- Effects of cognitive-behavioral therapy on anxiety in children with autism spectrum disorders: a randomized controlled trial.
- Examining the criterion validity of CBCL and TRF problem scales and items in a large Singapore sample.
- Application of a web-based cognitive-behavioural therapy programme for the
- International epidemiology of child and adolescent psychopathology ii: integration and applications of dimensional findings from 44 societies.
- Something fishy: the issue of omega-3 blinding in psychiatric clinical trials.
- Comparisons between autism spectrum disorders and anxiety disorders: findings from a clinic sample in Singapore.
- A preliminary investigation of the Spence Children's Anxiety Parent Scale as a screening tool for anxiety in young people with autism spectrum disorders.
Dr. Daniel S Fung D.C.'s Practice location
San Rafael, CA 94901Get Direction
Dr. Daniel S Fung D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Dr. Julie A. Amundsen D.C.1112 B Street Petaluma CA 94952
- Dr. Catherine H. Le1050 Marina Village Parkway Alameda California 94501
- Amelia Mazgaloff D.C110 Sutter St San Francisco CA 94104
- Paulette Cass88 Belvedere Street San Rafael California 94901
- Dr. Larry J. Gertler DC5273 College Avenue Oakland California 94618
- Dr. Igor Sklovskiy D.C.870 Market Street San Francisco California 94102