Dr. Lily Yeh is an optometrist practicing in Enfield, CT. Dr. Yeh specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Yeh performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Lily Yeh OD's Practice location
Dr. Lily Yeh OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Dr. Lauren Beth Colite O.D.27 Meriden Ave Southington CT 06489
- Dr. Susan Barbara Janik OD1013 Farmington Ave West Hartford CT 06107
- Dr. Frederick Allen Moffa O.D.10 Hartford Ave. Granby CT 06035
- Dr. Susan J Devine OD69 Prospect Hill Rd East Windsor CT 06088
- Dr. Sidet Sou O.D.23 Fieldstone Cmns Tolland CT 06084
- Dr. David Edward Palozej Other12 Goose Ln Tolland CT 06084