Randall Lee Oliver M.D.
Pain Management Specialist | Interventional Pain Medicine1101 Professional Blvd Evansville IN, 47714
Dr. Randall Oliver practices Pain Medicine in Evansville, IN. Pain medicine is concerned with the prevention of pain, and the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients experiencing pain. Pain medicine physicians use a broad-based approach to treat all pain disorders, ranging from pain as a symptom of disease to pain as the primary disease. Dr. Oliver serves as a consultant to other physicians but is often the principal treating physician, providing care at various levels; such as treating the patient directly, prescribing medication, prescribing rehabilitative services, performing pain relieving procedures, counseling patients and families, directing a multidisciplinary team, coordinating care with other healthcare providers, and providing consultative services.
Education and Training
Indiana University, Indianapolis, Indiana M.D. 1980
- Structure of pectate lyase A: comparison to other isoforms.
- RE: Fishbain DA, Lewis JE, Gao J, Cole B, Rosomoff RS. Alleged breaches of "standards of medical care" in a patient overdose death possibly related to chronic opioid analgesic therapy, application of the controlled substances model guidelines: case r
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injections
- Stellate Ganglion Blocks
- Occipital Nerve Blocks
- Intercostal Nerve Blocks
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Knee/Shoulder Joint Injections
- Trigger Point Injections
- Radio Frequency Nerve Ablation
- EMG (Nerve Conduction Study)
- Infusion Therapy/Intrathecal Drug Delivery
- Spasticity Management(Intrathecal Baclofen Therapy and Botox Injections)
- Medication Management
- Board Certified American Board of Intervention and Pain Physicians&American Board of Pain Medicine
- Professional Member American Academy of Family Practice
- Professional Member American Academy of Pain Management
- Deaconess Hospital, Evansville, Indiana Pain Management
Randall Lee Oliver M.D.'s Practice location
Evansville, IN 47714Get Direction
Evansville, IN 47712Get Direction
Huntingburg, IN 47542Get Direction
Randall Lee Oliver M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Oliver
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effects
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- Conditions Treated by Pain Management Doctors
IntroductionChronic pain can disrupt people's lives, their ability to work, sleep, and other activities spent with friends and family. When chronic pain interferes with the quality of life and standard treatments such as pain relievers do not work, pain management doctors can help.There are a number...
- With Fibromyalgia, Pain Can Be Motivation
The pursuit of pleasure and happiness and avoidance of pain and strife has been a factor which has driven us as a species to evolve so that we may adapt to our environments and reap its many benefits. Even back in prehistoric times where daily life was filled to the brim with agents which could...
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Many people are under the impression that weed is simply a harmless drug--when in reality, that's nowhere near the truth. Smoking weed is thought as a fun...
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy - Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
What is Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy?Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) is also medically termed as reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome (RSD). This is a condition which often leads to chronic pain in which high levels of nerve impulses are sent to the affected area. There are studies that...
- What Is a Pulled Groin?
Introduction A pulled groin, also known as groin strain, is a result of putting too much pressure or stress on the groin and thigh muscles. If the groin or thigh muscles are stressed in a forceful manner or when they are pulled all of a sudden, they can get stretched or torn.A pulled groin is quite...
- Michael K. Mcfadden M.D.5320 Weston Road Evansville IN 47712
- Dr. Joseph Frank Waling MD4099 Gateway Blvd Newburgh IN 47630
- Dr. Sridhar Bhaskara MD4099 GATEWAY BLVD NEWBURGH IN 47630
- Dr. Mansoor A Khan M.D.4411 Washington Ave Evansville IN 47714
- Dr. David Paul Harries MD4600 W LLOYD EXPY EVANSVILLE IN 47712
- Dr. Mahendra R. Sanapati M.D.2330 Lynch Road Evansville IN 47711