Dr. Debbie ann Rosario practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Riverside, CA. Dr. Rosario evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Rosario seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Dr. Debbie ann Imperial Rosario M.D.'s Practice location
Riverside, CA 92503Get Direction
Dr. Debbie ann Imperial Rosario M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Dr. Susan Hyun kyung Cho M.D.400 Wellesley Dr Corona CA 92879
- Dr. Stacyann York M.D.1 Baylor Plz Houston TX 77030
- Dr. John Noubueze Ojinmah MD600 Medical Dr Hampton VA 23666
- Dr. Richard Tsukasa Kotomori M.D.6529 Riverside Ave Riverside CA 92506
- Dr. Aubrey Ancil King MD545 N Mountain Ave Upland CA 91786
- Dr. Moises Vargas MD8730 Alden Drive Los Angeles CA 90048