Dr. Linda Wong is a general surgeon practicing in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Wong specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Wong provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Irvine- Ca Coll Of Med- Irvine Ca 1986
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Current status of liver transplantation for hepatocellular cancer.
- Organ donation in Hawaii: impact of the final rule.
- A metaanalysis of laparoscopic cholecystectomy in patients with cirrhosis.
- Liver transplant for hepatocellular cancer: a treatment for the select few.
- Pre-transplant treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma: assessment of tumor necrosis in explanted livers.
- Long-term follow-up outcome of patients undergoing radiofrequency ablation for unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Liver transplant in Hawaii: the survival of a small centre.
- Methamphetamine use in deceased kidney donors impairs one-yr graft function.
- Factors associated with organ donation in Filipino Americans: results from Hawai'i's Bayanihan Project.
- Other primary neoplasms in patients with hepatocellular cancer: prognostic implications?
- The Cancer of the Liver Italian Program (CLIP) score: validation of a new prognostic system for hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Radiofrequency ablation versus surgical resection for single nodule hepatocellular carcinoma: long-term outcomes.
- Factors affecting outcome in liver resection.
- Intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma: a malignancy of increasing importance.
- The effects of clopidogrel on elderly traumatic brain injured patients.
- Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Linda L Wong MD's Practice location
Honolulu, HI 96817Get Direction
Dr. Linda L Wong MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- What are Kidney Stones: Get the Facts
Kidney stones is a condition that's rate of infection is increasing every day especially in people aged between 20 and 40 years old. Statistics have indicated that around 20 percent of the world's population suffer from kidney stones. Among these, 20 percent are men while 10 percent are women. ...
- Are There Long Term Complications For A Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy, that is removal of the gallbladder, is usually considered a safe operation, however there is a small risk of complications associated as is with all procedures. Most of the complications and risks carried by cholecystectomy are minimal and can be reversed or fixed. Long term...
- Reasons Why You Need a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure performed to get rid of one's tonsils. The same procedure can be used to remove the adenoids. For adults, the administration of a local anesthesia to numb the throat is enough. However, children may have to be given general anesthesia, which makes them...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Everything You Need to Know About Gallbladder Surgery
Open gallbladder removal, also known as open cholecystectomy, is a surgical operation removing the gallbladder. The objective of the procedure is to offer permanent relief from gallbladder-related problems such as gallstones. During the surgery, a large incision is made in the abdomen and used to...
- Dr. Fredrick L. Yost M.D.550 S Beretania St Honolulu HI 96813
- Dr. Chikara Ohtake M.D.1441 Kapiolani Blvd. #2000 Honolulu HI 96814
- Dr. Justin Michael Reckard MD1 Jarrett White Rd Tripler Army Medical Center HI 96859
- Dr. Whitney M l Limm MD2226 Liliha Street Honolulu HI 96817
- Dr. David Edward Henry M.D.642 Ulukahiki Street Kailua HI 96734
- Dr. Stacey Lynne Woodruff MD677 Ala Moana Blvd Honolulu HI 96813