Dr. Halil Canter is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Southfield, MI. Dr. Canter specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
- Superior and inferior ulnar collateral arteries originating as a common trunk in the arm.
- Subcutaneous emphysema of hand and forearm after high-pressure injection of air during scuba diving.
- Bilateral lower extremity thrombosis in a patient with protein S deficiency.
- Surgical excision of cutaneous vascular lesions after percutaneous injection of n-butyl 2-cyanoacrylate.
- Tissue response to N-butyl-2-cyanoacrylate after percutaneous injection into cutaneous vascular lesions.
- Use of a water-vapour permeable polyurethane film (omiderm) in the non-surgical treatment of aplasia cutis congenita.
- Results of botulinum toxin: an application to blepharospasm Schwartz-Jampel syndrome.
- Goldenhar complex with atypical associated anomalies: is the spectrum still widening?
- Cervical accessory auricula.
- Use of gabapentine (neurantin) for relief of intractable pain developed after face-lift surgery.
- Mandibular reconstruction using a combination graft of rhBMP-2 with bone marrow cells expanded in vitro.
- Comment on "An adherent dressing for aplasia cutis congenita".
- Treatment of noncomminuted zygomatic fractures with percutaneous screw reduction and fixation.
- Reconstruction of mandibular defects using autografts combined with demineralized bone matrix and cancellous allograft.
- Closed treatment of frontal sinus fracture with percutaneous screw reduction.
- Botulinum toxin in closed treatment of mandibular condylar fracture.
- Bicortical biodegradable screws for rigid fixation of traumatic sagittal split mandibular fracture.
- Repeated tissue expansions on split-thickness skin graft in a patient with neurocutaneous syndrome.
- Use of three-dimensional medical modeling methods for precise planning of orthognathic surgery.
- Tridimensional evaluation of maxillary and mandibular movements in orthognathic surgery.
- Comment on "endoscopic repair of anterior table: frontal sinus fractures with a Medpor implant".
- Vacuum-assisted wound closure for the management of a foot ulcer due to Buerger's disease.
- Frontal bone fractures: new technique of closed reduction.
- Mandibular reconstruction in Goldenhar syndrome using temporalis muscle osteofascial flap.
- Use of rigid external distraction device in treatment of complex maxillofacial fractures.
- Volumetric assessment of results of treatment of vascular malformations of the head and neck regions treated with a minimally invasive surgical technique after embolization procedure.
- Semirigid fixation of mandible and maxilla in orthognathic surgery: stability and advantages.
- Acceleration of distraction osteogenesis with drug-releasing distractor.
- Comment on "the effect of continuous release of recombinant human epidermal growth factor (rh-EGF) in chitosan film on full thickness excisional porcine wounds".
- Nicolau syndrome and perforator vessels: a new viewpoint for an old problem.
- Effect of use of slow release of bone morphogenetic protein-2 and transforming growth factor-Beta-2 in a chitosan gel matrix on cranial bone graft survival in experimental cranial critical size defect model.
- Comparison of facial soft tissue measurements on three-dimensional images and models obtained with different methods.
- A new concept in the treatment of extravasation injury: controlled drug delivery systems.
- Results of GM-CSF treatment in chemotherapeutic extravasation ulcers.
- Penile necrosis due to priapism developed after circumcision in a patient with protein S deficiency.
- Comparison of clinical outcomes between single- and multiple-perforator-based free thoracodorsal artery perforator flaps: clinical experience in 87 patients.
- Use of three-dimensional MRI-angiography in preoperative evaluation and postoperative management of hemangiomas of head and neck region.
- A new concept in treatment of burn injury: controlled slow-release granulocyte-monocyte colony-stimulating factor chitosan gel system.
- Desire for penile girth enhancement and the effects of the self-injection of hyaluronic Acid gel.
- Deepithelialization of breast in reduction mammoplasty using cable tie as breast tourniquet.
- The multiple osteotomized free iliac osteocutaneous flap for reconstructions of complex maxillofacial and oromandibular defects.
- Magnetic resonance imaging evaluation of fetal maxillary sinuses.
- Interdisciplinary treatment of a patient with bilateral cleft lip and palate and congenitally missing and transposed teeth.
- Reply: Endoscope-assisted versus open repair of craniosynostosis: a comparison of perioperative cost and risk.
- Asymptomatic intradiploic epidermoid cyst eroding frontal bone in a patient with craniosynostosis.
- The efficacy of negative pressure wound therapy on chemotherapeutic extravasation ulcers: An experimental study.
- One-Stage Cleft Lip and Palate Repair in an Older Population.
- Generation of Skin Tissue Using Adipose Tissue-Derived Stem Cells.
Dr. Halil Ibrahim Canter M.D.'s Practice location
Southfield, MI 48075Get Direction
Dr. Halil Ibrahim Canter M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Breast Augmentation: What Are Silicone Implants?
Silicone breast implantsSilicone gel-filled implants have an outer shell made of silicone. The gel has a natural feel just like a natural breast. The silicone gel has a shell that prevents the breast implant from collapsing.If you go for silicone implants, you will need to pay regular visits to your...
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- What Are the Benefits of Botox?
Since its invention in the 1980s, Botox has become one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for anyone who wants to look younger. Initially used for treating spastic eyelids, this procedure has come a long way in treating many a problems with beauty. It is considered to be the best in anti-aging...
- Everything You Need to Know About Blepharoplasty
What is blepharoplasty?Sometimes known as eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty is a delicate surgical procedure performed on the eyelids. Its purpose is to improve the general appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. It can, therefore, be categorised as a plastic or cosmetic surgical operation. All...
- Thinking About Getting a Nose Job? Here is What You Need to Know
What is it? Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a surgical procedure done to reshape the nose to improve its appearance. This is a cosmetic surgery done for people who are unhappy with the way their nose looks, or to correct certain deformities which resulted from injuries to their nose...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- Dr. William A Stefani M.D.85 E Big Beaver Rd Troy MI 48083
- Dr. William J. Pittas D.O.4705 Towne Ctr Saginaw MI 48604
- Dr. Monica chau Quynh Kieu D.O.4640 Admiralty Way Marina Del Rey CA 90292
- Dr. Mune Gowda MD26850 Providence Parkway Novi Michigan 48379
- Dr. Hashim Alani M.D.30603 Southfield Road Southfield Michigan 48076
- Dr. Michael H. Freedland M.D.36880 Woodward Ave Bloomfield Hills MI 48304